By accessing “CumOnPrintedPics Cum On Pictures Cum Tribute Porn Forum” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “CumOnPrintedPics Cum On Pictures Cum Tribute Porn Forum”, “http://www.cumonprintedpics.com”), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use “CumOnPrintedPics Cum On Pictures Cum Tribute Porn Forum”. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of “CumOnPrintedPics Cum On Pictures Cum Tribute Porn Forum” after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.
That you represent and warrant that you have not and will not use and/or view the website(s) in a restricted location -- namely a place, country, or location in which doing so would, or could be deemed a violation of any law, regulation, rule, ordinance, edict or custom.
Our forums are powered by phpBB (hereinafter “they”, “them”, “their”, “phpBB software”, “www.phpbb.com”, “phpBB Group”, “phpBB Teams”) which is a bulletin board solution released under the “General Public License” (hereinafter “GPL”) and can be downloaded from www.phpbb.com. The phpBB software only facilitates internet based discussions, the phpBB Group are not responsible for what we allow and/or disallow as permissible content and/or conduct. For further information about phpBB, please see: http://www.phpbb.com/.
You agree not to post or link or otherwise affilate any images of humans under the age of 18 or illegal pictures that are illegal in the USA or illegal in your country, or pictures that do not belong to you.
You agree you are 18 or above 18, users under 18 are forbidden from registering/posting/viewing this website
You must be eighteen (18) years of age or over to use this website. Membership is void where prohibited. By using and/or viewing this website, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement and that you are at least 18 years old (or 21 years old in any location where 18 is not the age of majority) and you are interested in and wish to have access to sexually-explicit content. The materials that are available within this website should not be accessed by anyone who is younger than 18 years old (or 21 years old where 18 is not the age of majority) or who is offended by such materials or who does not wish to be exposed to such materials.
For more information on how to restrict access to our website, please see our page on Online Safety and Age Verification.
By using and/or viewing this website you represent and warrant under penalty of perjury the following:
Content posted on this website
As a copp user you may join the community of content contributors and submit Image & Video content (“User Uploads”) and textual content (“Chat”). User Uploads and chat is collectively referred to as “User-Submitted Content.” You understand copp does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User-Submitted Content, and that any User-Submitted content is specifically intended to be viewed by any age-qualified person viewing the copp site.
You understand and agree that the Content displayed on copp is posted by third parties. copp is not liable or responsible for Content posted by third parties.
copp claims immunity from liability to the fullest extent under the law and as provided under the Communications Decency Act for Content posted by third parties and nothing in this Agreement is intended to waive, remove, or usurp such immunity.
This website may display images from, or otherwise link you, to other websites on the Internet. These websites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other websites are not under copp’s control, and you acknowledge that copp is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such websites. The inclusion of such a link does not imply endorsement of the website by copp or any association with its operators.
You are solely responsible for the Content that you post on this website or otherwise transmit to other copp users.
By posting Content on this website, you automatically grant, and represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to copp and visitors of copp, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display and distribute such information, rights of publicity and Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works and other media, such information and Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
You acknowledge that copp is acting as a passive conduit of User-Submitted Content and that copp is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any content or activity on the website. As such, copp acts merely as a forum for the expression of ideas, thoughts, and information. copp is not responsible for any inaccurate, wrong, offensive, inappropriate, or defamatory content that is contained herein.
copp is not responsible for any User-Submitted Content that violates a community’s norms or mores. copp expects and demands that you comply with all federal, state, provincial and local laws when using the website and when submitting or posting Content to the website. If you are unsure whether or not Content will violate a law, you are urged to contact an attorney prior to posting the Content. copp cannot enforce every jurisdiction’s laws for all Content that is posted to this site. As such, copp is not responsible for the User-Submitted Content of the website.
copp and its administrators reserve the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse, delete, move or edit any and all Content that it deems is in violation of the law (including trademark and copyright law), or is abusive, defamatory, obscene or otherwise unacceptable, and you expressly agree that removal of any content by copp is not to be construed as endorsement of any remaining content, and you expressly agree that you will never assert that copp edits or amends any content for the purpose of establishing that copp is a producer or author of ay User-Submitted Content viewed via the copp services.
You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness, or lawfulness of such Content. In this regard you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by copp or User-Submitted Content transmitted to the website. You are responsible for all your Content that is uploaded, posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
A partial list of content that is illegal or prohibited includes content that:
- Provides material that constitutes child pornography or which involves depictions of nudity or sexuality by an age-inappropriate-looking performer (i.e., someone who looks younger than 18, regardless of their actual age) or by a performer who is portrayed or otherwise made to appear as a person under the age of 18 by virtue of the script, make-up, demeanor, costuming, settings or props;
- Exploits or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- Violates any national, federal, state, provincial or local laws, rules, regulations, or ordinances concerning obscenity;
- Harasses or invades the privacy of another person. You must only post content/videos/pictures in which you have permission or own
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another’s copyrighted work, such as pirated computer programs or links to them, or providing information to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- Involves transmission of “junk” mail, “chain letters” or unsolicited commercial email or “spam”;
- Promotes information you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activity or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- Contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Includes any material not fully in compliance with United States Code, Title 18, Section 2257 et seq or any other applicable statutes, or laws of any other jurisdiction concerning depictions of sexually explicit conduct;
- Solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- Involves sending advertisements in chat or instant messaging messages;
- Engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes;
- Includes any file or data stream that contains viruses, worms, “Trojan horses” or any other destructive features.
You agree that copp may review complaints about User-Submitted Content and take action upon such complaints at its sole discretion.
Code of conduct
You agree that you will not post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any Content that:
- is illegal, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy or publicity rights, tortious, or otherwise violates copp’s rules or policies;
- infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
- constitutes unauthorized of unsolicited advertising, chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party;
- contains information, material, or pictures of any person who is not both older than eighteen (18) years old and over the age of majority in such person’s state, province, or country of residence; or
- that is otherwise prohibited on our Rules and Guidelines page.
You also agree that you will not:
- harvest or collect information about the users of this website;
- use such information for the purpose of transmitting or facilitating transmission of unsolicited bulk electronic e-mail or communications;
- knowingly solicit or collect personal information from a minor under eighteen (18) years of age;
- use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein without our prior expressed written permission;
- use any device, software or routine to bypass or to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of copp;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; or
- act in bad faith against this website or copp.
You further agree to use only your own account to login to this website, establish a secure password, and to not make your login credentials available to anyone else. You agree that you are responsible and liable for any actions on your account even if they are performed by a third party.
If you are on a computer terminal that may be accessed by persons other than yourself, you agree to log out of the website by clicking the Logout button, and not to allow the browser to save or otherwise store your personal username and password.
If you access the website and find it is already logged in under another account, you must immediately logout of the website by clicking the Logout button.
copp, including its shareholders, officers, directors, agents, employees, members, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the website or in connection with the copp service, whether caused by users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the service, nor for the conduct of any user and/or member of the copp service, whether online or offline. copp assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user and/or member communications. copp is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the website and/or in connection with the copp service. copp offers no guarantee as to the confidentiality and security of information that you may provide to copp. Under no circumstances will copp be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone’s use of the website or the service and/or any Content posted on the website or transmitted to copp users. The website and the service are provided “AS-IS”, “AS-AVAILABLE”, and “AT YOUR OWN RISK” and copp expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. copp cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the website and/or the copp service.
Limitation of liability
Choice of law and forum
litigating any such claim or action.
Severability and integration
To use this site to host images/videos you must be able to provide any 2257 information for the photos/videos upon request. ALL POSTS MAY BE PERMENANT AND WILL REQUIRE A FEE DETERMINED FOR EACH MANUAL REMOVAL REQUEST!
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “CumOnPrintedPics Cum On Pictures Cum Tribute Porn Forum” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions, also, all PMs are recordered + IP Address to prevent illegal PMs aka personal messages. You agree that “CumOnPrintedPics Cum On Pictures Cum Tribute Porn Forum” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “CumOnPrintedPics Cum On Pictures Cum Tribute Porn Forum” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised ll PMs are recordered + IP Address to prevent illegal PMs aka personal messages.