Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to upload photos/post topics/PM/Chat, remove ADs and access tons more features.

Dani Harmer

Need a celebrity picture to cum tribute? Or do you want a celebrity cum tributed by others? Post requests for celebrity photos here
Forum rules
18+

What would you do to Dani Harmer

Ass Rape her
18
21%
Titty Fuck Her
12
14%
Bukkake Her
7
8%
Gangbang her
7
8%
Kiss Her
2
2%
Make her give you a 2 hour blowjob
13
15%
Finger her
3
4%
Make her eat all your cum!
12
14%
Watch her play with herself (Dirty little slut)
11
13%
 
Total votes : 85

Dani Harmer

Unread postby emzifoster » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:41 pm

I cannot believe that this utter slut has never been posted on here loads of fakes around. She Played The little cock sucking bitch "Tracy Beaker".
Amazing fat ass probably been gangraped in there thousands of times!
Her rack is also very nice perfect titty fuck!
Attachments
danielle_harmer_cleavage_JXAtYwQ_sized.jpg
danielle_harmer_cleavage_JXAtYwQ_sized.jpg (80.24 KiB) Viewed 5325 times
Dani_Harmer.jpg
emzifoster
Active Poster
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:58 pm
Karma: 1

Re: Dani Harmer

Unread postby vinnieuk » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:33 am

been wanking over Tracy Beaker for years , prefer Lily kettle and Tee Taylor though ! ;)
vinnieuk
Normal Poster
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:41 am
Karma: 4

Re: Dani Harmer

Unread postby emzifoster » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:08 pm

vinnieuk wrote:been wanking over Tracy Beaker for years , prefer Lily kettle and Tee Taylor though ! ;)

Me 2 Only realised how hot she was in Tracy Beaker Returns!
emzifoster
Active Poster
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:58 pm
Karma: 1

Re: Dani Harmer

Unread postby emzifoster » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:35 pm

Just to prove how fat her ass really is :lol: not the greatest picture eevr but I had to caption it! ;)
Attachments
Dani.jpg
emzifoster
Active Poster
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:58 pm
Karma: 1

Re: Dani Harmer

Unread postby lucybeale » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:33 am

cread 2 faker
Attachments
740919666.jpg
lucybeale
Normal Poster
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 7:56 am
Karma: 2

Re: Dani Harmer

Unread postby emzifoster » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:05 pm

MMMMM nice!
emzifoster
Active Poster
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:58 pm
Karma: 1

Re: Dani Harmer

Unread postby tonydec » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:56 pm

fuck yeah - so hot fake
tonydec
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:59 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Dani Harmer

Unread postby joynul007 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:33 pm

she was soooooo ugly as a kid. but now damns. would love to suck on those fat juicy tits and blow cum all over her fat ass. would love shove my cock down those big lips of hers as well
joynul007
Active Poster
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:43 am
Karma: 0

Re: Dani Harmer

Unread postby jessiecum » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:25 pm

Glad other people feel the same about this cock tease,she needs a good throat fuck.
jessiecum
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:37 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Dani Harmer

Unread postby emzifoster » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:03 pm

jessiecum wrote:Glad other people feel the same about this cock tease,she needs a good throat fuck.

Totally agree I saw here on early morning tv the other day and had to wank to her so much. I did so through the whole interview her legs look so smoth bet her pussy has had loads of cocks exploring inside! Thanks for the commment
emzifoster
Active Poster
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:58 pm
Karma: 1

Re: Dani Harmer

Unread postby cumm3r » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:33 pm

Agreed, Dani was ugly and now she's a little cum tease. I'd love to bend her over and fuck her.
cumm3r
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:46 pm
Karma: 2

Re: Dani Harmer

Unread postby emzifoster » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:38 pm

cumm3r wrote:Agreed, Dani was ugly and now she's a little cum tease. I'd love to bend her over and fuck her.

I want her to do a porno with her in the very old times where the put you in the stocks or whatever there called and she is fucked hard as a naked pesant then I want her to be a pirate and give a blowwy and have a gangbang to say a gang of 19 men! Then praps a police officer where she gets kidknaped and fucked hard by a escaped prisoner.

Would love people to add their ideas!
emzifoster
Active Poster
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:58 pm
Karma: 1

Re: Dani Harmer

Unread postby cumm3r » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:36 am

emzifoster wrote:
cumm3r wrote:Agreed, Dani was ugly and now she's a little cum tease. I'd love to bend her over and fuck her.

I want her to do a porno with her in the very old times where the put you in the stocks or whatever there called and she is fucked hard as a naked pesant then I want her to be a pirate and give a blowwy and have a gangbang to say a gang of 19 men! Then praps a police officer where she gets kidknaped and fucked hard by a escaped prisoner.

Would love people to add their ideas!

Anything goes with her I think she is a real dirty girl when shes not a good angeled Tracy Beaker
cumm3r
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:46 pm
Karma: 2

Re: Dani Harmer

Unread postby emzifoster » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:29 pm

cumm3r wrote:Anything goes with her I think she is a real dirty girl when shes not a good angeled Tracy Beaker


True, I bet the slut has 6 - 7 cocks on her at a time during "Parties" I can imagen most of them would be black cock knowing the dirty whore! Doing that stupid childs laugh!
emzifoster
Active Poster
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:58 pm
Karma: 1

Re: Dani Harmer

Unread postby cumm3r » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:16 pm

emzifoster wrote:
cumm3r wrote:Anything goes with her I think she is a real dirty girl when shes not a good angeled Tracy Beaker


True, I bet the slut has 6 - 7 cocks on her at a time during "Parties" I can imagen most of them would be black cock knowing the dirty whore! Doing that stupid childs laugh!

Her laugh and her voice are incrediably hot, just like her body and her great tits
cumm3r
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:46 pm
Karma: 2

Re: Dani Harmer

Unread postby emzifoster » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:12 pm

cumm3r wrote:
emzifoster wrote:
cumm3r wrote:Anything goes with her I think she is a real dirty girl when shes not a good angeled Tracy Beaker


True, I bet the slut has 6 - 7 cocks on her at a time during "Parties" I can imagen most of them would be black cock knowing the dirty whore! Doing that stupid childs laugh!

Her laugh and her voice are incrediably hot, just like her body and her great tits


Yeah love her tits found the perfect video to wank over her shame its not her nude like the slut we know she is ;)
emzifoster
Active Poster
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:58 pm
Karma: 1


  • Similar topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to Request Celebrity Cum Tributes

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MMega, Yahoo [Bot] and 27 guests