Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to upload photos/post topics/PM/Chat, remove ADs and access tons more features.

Panties I have Stolen, let me know what you think!

Post all images of cum on everything, (ex: cum on clothes)
Forum rules
18+ girls only

Panties I have Stolen, let me know what you think!

Unread postby underminded » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:21 am

Hey there, new user here, but it hasn't taken me long to figure out that i have something to contribute to this forum [ I think ] there is a bit of a story and if enough people reply or comment on this I'd be more than happy to take pictures tonight and start uploading some pictures.

the story is that for as long as I can remember I've had the biggest panty fetish! I love girls panties, so hot, knowing that they're pussies were hugging the fabric all day, getting wet, and there assholes kissing the G-string, and one day, at school of all places, I decided to sneak into the girls locker room and have a peak, It was the first time I'd ever done something like that, and the first time I'd ever stolen anything in my life... but I tell you that day i must have come out with 15 or 16 pairs of panties, that was about 4 years ago now, and now every chance that I get, I take little momentos, thing is that now my collection has become huge, i must have easily over 200 pairs of bras, panties, pantyhose etc. The nice thing of it all is that atleast 97% of them, I know who they belonged to, and where I got them, I have all kinds sizes shapes and colours. If you guys want, I'd like to start with my personal favorites, from my best friends little sister [also my next door neighbor] the first time I ever took a pair, she was 11 years old, (i would have been like 15) and have taken a few from this sexy little cum dumpster for 3 years now, shes now 13, and the last time i took a pair from her dirty laundry was last week. I have them from all different ages, and even some from my cousin who was 15 at the time

If you guys want me to post picks leave me a comment, it only takes a few and i will begin to upload

If u pm me, I can also send you pics I've gotten from people off the net!

let me know what you guys think, hope to hear back real soon, I'm itching to get started!
underminded

Re: Panties I have Stolen, let me know what you think!

Unread postby underminded » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:22 am

12 views already and no replies??? i thought ppl would be all over this like flies on shit...
underminded

Unread postby Sox69 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:34 am

Let's see them. Especially interested in the bra pics.
Sox69
Active Poster

Unread postby PantyMan2 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:44 am

Yeah dude you basically have to post nudes of someone really hot in order to get attention on this site.. Kind of upsetting actually, way too many collectors as said many times before by multiple people.. But I'd love to see some of your collection... PM if you want I'd especially like to see some pics of your best friends little sister... Your cousin too even... Here' just a few of my collection. PS: I've prolly stolen close to 300 or more pairs of panties bras etc.. socks sometimes.. Got caught once talked my way out of having the police called :) but i tripped out got scared and threw away a huge part of my collection(I've since rebuilt it;)) that included many of my favorites :( anyways......... pls pm me or post pics here
Attachments
IMG00216-20110929-1536.jpg
IMG00215-20110929-1536.jpg
IMG00217-20110929-1537.jpg
IMG00214-20110929-1536.jpg
IMG00195-20110929-1223.jpg
IMG00192-20110929-1222.jpg
IMG00191-20110929-1222.jpg
PantyMan2

Unread postby PantyMan2 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:46 am

LOTS MORE... Need to find a program to re-size pics so I can post them on here...
Doing it on a website takes to long anyone know a good free image resizing program?
PantyMan2

Unread postby underminded » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:38 am

okay here is the first round of my friends little sister,

some of the white ones, and lighter couloured ones, the pussy stains have gone right through to the front of the panties... what a wet pussy!!

I have WAAAAYYY more!! like ALOT more pics i could upload!... if i get enough responses!

Next I have some bras and panties from girls I have worked with! I stole them from their gym bags and such...

I also have some bras and panties from my friend, she lives abou 3 hours away, and once i stayed and visited for a whole week... I slept in her bed and she slept in her sisters room, who is also her twin, because her twin was out of town, i had a whole week to perv around both of their bedrooms!! got lots of dirty bras and panties from them!!!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
underminded

Unread postby BillyBalls » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:07 am

Nice man!! fuckin love it! I too have a collection, mine is more like 50 to 60 pairs (i also know where they all came from) :P
300 hundred is just impressive tho. what's the youngest and oldest you have stolen from?
BillyBalls
Active Poster

Unread postby thatguy » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:39 am

I'd love to see, and hear the story from them all, thanks man. Great thread
thatguy
Active Poster

Unread postby underminded » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:01 pm

its hard to say younger and olest because ive done this for almost 4 years now, but i would say of all the youngest pair is from a 10yo oldest I think she was probably 23 or 24, took them while I was house sittting for a weel :P
underminded

Unread postby underminded » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:33 pm

Okay so this is one of may girls I used to work with, Katy, real hot girl, I dated her once, i would have so liked to fuck her! i only ever got two pairs of panties, one was clean, but still had visible stains, she was going to a party after work, staying overnight, and i got them from her bag, the others were from the next day, so they must have been the panties she wore to work the previous day :P the red ones are the dirty ones! shes such a petite girl at the ripe age of 17, id fuck her till she puked! im just waiting for some family to leave for work, ill take more pics of things i have taken from girls ive worked with, and post each individual collection of the girl one at a time

lets begin with Katy!!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
underminded

Unread postby littleton01 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:39 pm

Great man, show also their bras and tell their age?
littleton01
Extreme Poster

Unread postby underminded » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:50 pm

some girls i never actually got bras from, others ive gotten both, but in about half an hour, i will introduce you guys to the different girls ive worked with, and I'll go from there, until my entire collection and stories have been told, and will post everytime I get new ones!
underminded

Unread postby underminded » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:13 pm

okay, so i just finished taking pictures of things ive take from every girl i have ever worked with! so the next couple posts, thats how i know these girls

I firstly want to start with the best story, more like background, but great nonetheless!

Her name is Meredith, or Merry for her friends, and I have actually known this girl forever, we went to school together from kindergarten all the way until grade 12. I guess you could say I watched this girl gro up and develop, and lemme tell you, she developed. in elementary school, I used to sit in front of her, and I would always play dumb on the summer days when she wore a sexy tank top, and i would turn around and ask her a question, or ask her for help, and just stare down her shirt, at her puffy pink mound, her developing little titties! OMG she made me go hard instantly! and also would drop things off my desk to catch a peak up her skirt, and see her wet camel toe pussy, and some days, her bare hairless little wet pussy, she didnt always wear panties!, i have seen her tits and pussy in pretty much every stage of our youth! and when we got to highschool, a catholic highschool, we had uniforms, which made sneaking a peek at her hairless mound that much hotter!!! in my grade 11 year (2 years ago now) about 6 months after I started my first job, she got hired at the same place! wow, get to stare up her skirt at her pussy all day at school then go to work, and see her hungry ass munch on the uniform pants we wore at work, mm i had a hard time focusing when merry was around. one day, i seized my opportunity to look through her bag, and what a suprise this is what I found...

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

I took them and put them in my bag real quick, and when i was done my shift, i raced home to sniff them, and my jesus, i wish you all could have smelled this hot sex juice that she left behind, i waked and came at least 4 times that night. The best part of the whole story is that, later on that same year, I casually confronted her at school by her locker (right after she had gym class, the smell of her sweat, made my dick stand at attention for almost 20 minutes, she had been working out, and i could smell her wet pussy just while standing there talking to her) so I casually confronted her and told her that I had noticed things going missing from my schoolbag or whatever while at work, and asked her if she had noticed anything gone missing from her, or if it was just me, her reply still shocks me to this day, this is what she said. "you too? I thought I was the only one" me: whatd they take? "they took my $60 dollar victoria secret bra, and a pair of my dirty panties" omfg really? "yeah, I hope tho, that whoever took them, jerks off with them and wears them!!" "it makes my vagina soaked when i think about that" I was so hard, I had to rub one out in the bathroom!!! i shot like 15 loads into that toilet bowl, never did tell her it was me tho.... what do you guys think???
underminded

Unread postby chicagobull » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:37 pm

great job man!!
u should cum in them and put them back in the locker or bag of the girl.. she will be so glad!
chicagobull

Unread postby littleton01 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:52 pm

Great story man, is this the $60,- bra? she has really big tits.!
littleton01
Extreme Poster

Unread postby underminded » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:54 pm

i would if i could, but we dont work together anymore, and shes long since gone to university

>>>>> and yeh thats the bra, thats all i ever got from her
underminded

Unread postby littleton01 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:01 pm

Man, I am anxious to hear more of your stories, including looking to the bras and panties, and hopefully some pics of the girls.
littleton01
Extreme Poster

Unread postby underminded » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:12 pm

okay, so next girl is Alannah,

Didnt know her all too well except for, that if I ever got the opportunity, I would fuck her in every hole over and over and over again, one after the other, by far, the sexiest little cum guzzler on the planet! she too had an outrageous ass that liked to eat her pants!

I always worked with her fridays, and i always knew she would be going to parties or hanging with friends when she got off work at 9pm, sometimes she would bring her bag in and leave it in the staff girls washroom, so she could change into her work uniform... Most of the supplies for the restaurant were in the staff washroom, the ladies room, paper towels toilet paper ect, Id always volunteer to clean the guest (public) washrooms when she worked, because it meant i could rummage through her bag for goodies, while grabbing supplies to do the job, a sacrafice i had to make, but it was more than worth it!!! this is what i found... some of the panties are so crusty with pussy juice, I couldnt get them to lay flat to take pictures!! what a wet lil slut!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
underminded

Unread postby underminded » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:34 pm

so thats all the girls from my OLD job, now my NEW job

This is what I got from Alanna, different girl than my old job, again, I'd hit that, tip that, and split it like a kit kat enjoy!!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
underminded

Unread postby underminded » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:53 pm

hey guys, meet brittney, got these from her gym bag, she always goes to the gym before work... u can smell these things from my closet!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
underminded

Unread postby underminded » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:05 am

this is val, i got these out of her school bag, she had soccer tryouts before work, and i guess she didnt wanna smell bad for customers, because this is all i could smell in the break room, hunted down the source, and look at what I found!!! shes a sexy lil red head and her ass, you would agree to kill yourself if u could fuck it first! wow enjoy! more coming soon! I have two more work girls to post, then I will post some more, but i am going to keep you waiting as to what and who they are!

meet val! can yeh smell her sweet puzzy?

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
underminded

Unread postby underminded » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:16 am

alright, next one, Im not sure who these belongED to, because i never got a chance to see her leave with the bag! but i can tell you this, they're potent im guessing this slut wore these things for ATLEAST 3 days non stop, all you can smell is piss, puss, and ass, love to rub these on my cock sometimes!

Enjoy ;)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

I have a couple of REAL nudes no fakes if anyone want me to post... i can between some of these stories ;)
underminded

Unread postby underminded » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:39 am

Finally the biggest sluuu of all :) she honestly wants to fuck me, and everyone else tho... but got these from her bag as well

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

This finishes the girls i've worked with!
underminded

Unread postby underminded » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:43 am

thought I'd take a few minutes to upload a couple REAL photos ppl have sent to me!!! enjoy

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
underminded

Unread postby underminded » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:31 am

Okay so heres the story on my next couple of posts, My highschool graduation party!! mmhmm!!

I went there and all of the hottest girl I knew were there, most of them staying over night there are 3 different girls I managed to snoop, the first is my favorite, Brittany! mmm What I WOULDN'T do to fuck her brains out like the horny ape i am!! enjoy these guys! I know I do, Incase you cant see it Bra size is 32C!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

And ps the nudes from the previous post, those girls sent them to me over the webs, personally...
underminded

Unread postby underminded » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:48 am

next is Stephanie, no stories with this series! but there will be many stories to come, no replies lately, I want feedback!!!!! how are we liking this thread? keep going or stop?

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
underminded

Unread postby underminded » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:28 am

Last girl from that party!! I have tons more, but maybe Ill wait until i get some feedback, look at the nude coloured panties, mmmm and the green ones, her pussy lips hugged the outer edges look at the way its folded in... bra size is 34B

Enjoy

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
underminded

Unread postby littleton01 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:39 am

I am totally impressed, you broke all records about panties shown on this site last year.
Amazing how you managed to grab all this stuff together. Regarding bras, better collections have been showed on the site.
But stiil you broke alle records!! (Including the stories explaining from who they were).
Still hoping you continue!!
littleton01
Extreme Poster

Unread postby underminded » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:45 am

I havent even scratched the surface, on my collection of bras, see im doing all my posts by individual girl... so whatever ive gotten from an individual girl... My next post will have many more bras in them!!!
underminded

Unread postby underminded » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:47 am

Okay so this next post is a good one!

One of my old friends Brittany, lives about 3.5 hours away from me, asked if I wanted to go and spend the week with her and her family last summer, Her twin sister Jessica was out of town for the week, so I got to stay in Brittany's room for the week, while she stayed in her sisters room, and a whole week In her room, was more than enough time to go snooping in her room! and a couple mornings during that week While Brittany was in the shower, I snuck into Jessica's room for a bit more snooping! I ended up with some pretty good stuff, and I just packed it all away in my suitcase, and no one suspected a thing!

I think I will wait to post again, until I get more feedback! I have a Really good story, about the time I got caught in the girls changeroom at school... guess we'll have to wait to hear it!!

Enjoy :)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
underminded

Next Page