Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to upload photos/post topics/PM/Chat, remove ADs and access tons more features.

Sister-in-law Blowjob & Swallow

Post all your already cummed/cocked/cum tributed pictures here
Forum rules
This is not a request section. This is a section to show off your already cummed photos.
Request your/girls pictures cummed on here: viewforum.php?f=4
18+ girls only

Sister-in-law Blowjob & Swallow

Unread postby barrywhite » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:32 am

My sister-in-law has always had a crush on me and has always been jealous of her older sister's relationship with me.

Anyway, we have been together for many years but she came over last week for a visit and ended up upstairs, alone, with me. She pushed me into the bedroom and forced me down on the bed. She then literally stripped me down and pulled off her shirt to reveal a busty black nike sports bra and kicked off he shorts to show off her tight pussy enraptured in white knickers. I almost came there and then. She then gave forced me down and gave me the most unbelievable blowjob. Her sister (my gf) was downstairs as this happened. It was incredibly horny so I got my iPhone out to capture the moment and she didn't mind me filming the blowjob.

I now have tons of pics and a video showing the whole blowjob and me cumming in her mouth. After sucking me silly, she lets me cum in her mouth and she swallows my cum without hesitation. This is a trait that clearly runs in the family as my wife has also always sucked my cock and swallowed my cum every time too. My next mission is to get the pair of them in bed at the same time and have them both suck my cock and swallow me! In fact, my wife did promise once that I could have a threesome as a special 10 year anniversary gift - Imagine fucking both her AND her sister at one!!!

I do not want to show up her identity, (she is a high ranking official woman) so will have to keep the pictures very sparse.

Man, his is getting me so horny just thinking about this, I might have to cum on one of her photos!!
Attachments
picture 0.jpg
This is the moment just before my girlfriends sister decides to suck off her sister's boyfriend. She could say no, but to be frank, this is all her idea. I like it though! Sorry hon!!!!
Picture 16.png
my god, inhale my cock!!!
Picture 24.png
my god, look at the suction on my dick! Incredible. What an awesome cleavage and pussy she has... I wish I had got her to take her knickers off now, I would have loved to cum on her pussy as well as in her mouth... Maybe I can do that in the next video???
Picture 26.png
you can see the effort going into this blowjob here, she is sucking for all she is worth... I also love the view down to her pussy here, so tight and amazing boobs!
zPicture 15.png
my balls are just going crazy here! I am pumping my cum into my girlfriends sisters mouth. what a feeling!
zPicture 21.png
wow, she is just gagging for my cum, she knows that her sister swallows me, and she is desperate to do a good job.
zPicture 26.png
just before the swallow... seriously, what must be going through her mind here? she has just blown her sister's boyfriend and has a mouthful of his cum. she cannot wait to swallow it, but when she does, she knows that she can never go back.
zPicture 29.png
this is the moment my gf's sister first swallowed my cum. If you look closely, check the cum strand going from my cock tip to her mouth.... fucking sexy!
barrywhite

Re: Sister-in-law Blowjob & Swallow

Unread postby liketolook » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:24 pm

Great story. Great chest shot. How can you see the whole video? How old is she? and did wife wonder why you were gone upstairs so long? Lucky she did not come up and catch you.
liketolook

Unread postby barrywhite » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:11 am

liketolook wrote:Great story. Great chest shot. How can you see the whole video? How old is she? and did wife wonder why you were gone upstairs so long? Lucky she did not come up and catch you.

She is 21. Amazing boobs! I wonder if the wife is suspicious actually. She thought her sister was having a shower and that I was in the loft. Litte did she know that I was actually spunking down her sister's throat. Amazing!!!
barrywhite

Unread postby Youwannawatch2 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:40 pm

Get this up great man i cant wait
Youwannawatch2

Unread postby liketolook » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:09 am

I want some more of her. I like her.
liketolook

Unread postby The Biz » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:11 am

You know how awesome it would be if he posted this video or PMed people. This would be awesome!
The Biz
Active Poster

Unread postby Spring45 » Thu May 15, 2014 1:37 am

would love to see the video
Cum on my teen friends! /viewtopic.php?f=4&t=108551 /viewtopic.php?f=4&t=108356 /viewtopic.php?f=7&t=108355
Spring45
Normal Poster

Unread postby dafuq69 » Thu May 15, 2014 3:11 am

video would be amazing
dafuq69
Normal Poster