Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to upload photos/post topics/PM/Chat, remove ADs and access tons more features.

Just turned 18... Which would u fuck and how?

Find amateur girls here to cum tribute/perv/cock/jerk/chat about! Post your family, friends, gfs, ex-gfs, and all other girls for cum tributes on their picture here. Public cum tributes on my picture requests (Ages 18-29)
Forum rules
No under age fakes
18+ girls only
REPORT RULE BREAKING CONTENT TO
ABUSE[AT]CUMONPRINTEDPICS.COM

Just turned 18... Which would u fuck and how?

Unread postby Smithbill817 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:07 am

image.jpg
Smithbill817
Normal Poster

Re: Just turned 18... Which would u fuck and how?

Unread postby Packer » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:35 am

If I had to pick one, it would be the one on the right. But it would be hot to see them eat each other!
Packer
Active Poster

Unread postby sugacane12345 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:44 am

the one on the right, deepthroat and facial
sugacane12345

Unread postby Smithbill817 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:57 am

Nice choices!
Smithbill817
Normal Poster

Unread postby cunado81 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:31 pm

right those littel shorts are so teasing i bet that ass is awesome
cunado81
Normal Poster

Unread postby Smithbill817 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:52 pm

What would you guys do to them?!? Be graphic!
Smithbill817
Normal Poster

Unread postby cunado81 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:28 pm

The one on the right take her tight little shorts down and admire her sweet ass in that little Pair of pantiesand slowly start to lick
Her ass and cherks making her pussy start to leak
cunado81
Normal Poster

Unread postby smELLY » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:08 am

Which one would I fuck? Both of them, back and forth.

How? I'd make the one I wasn't fucking touch herself as she watched me assfuck her bff. Then when I was ready to cum, I'd pull my cock out and shove it down the other bitch's throat, just like she deserves. And when I was done, golden showers for the both of them. :lol:
smELLY
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby sir_cumalot » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:35 pm

Would love to tie her hands behind her back sucking the hell of her mouth and throat
sir_cumalot
Active Poster

Unread postby coverbooty » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:47 pm

the one on the right would get on her knees and put her hands behind her head. interlocking her fingers and spreading her elbow outs, i would grab her wrists like handles and force her to gag hard on my cock. she would not get to rest until my balls emptied into the back of her throat.
coverbooty

Unread postby Kzoop1232 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:00 am

Id turn them both around and spank there asses so hard and rip there stupid little shorts off and then id turn them around and have them both lick and suck my dick and id fuck them both in the pussy and ass and cover them both in all of my cum!
Kzoop1232

Unread postby eymale » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:13 am

I would have the one on the left. My tongue in her mouth and my hands stripping off her top. I would kiss her neck and every inch across her shoulders. I would fondle her tits roughly and suck so hard on her 18 year old nipples that they would be sore; tender for days. I would kiss all the way down its chest across its belly. Taking her feet I would kiss and lick her toes and then drop kisses all the way up her ankles and calves to her young thighs. Stripping off her knickers I would part her lips with my tongue and then tease her clit mercilessly. I would push two fingers inside her arsehole and make her squirm. As her face flushes and breathing deepens, she would wrap her thighs about my head and cum with a startled cry; her first truly intense orgasm. When she recovers I would assist her to her knees and let her lick my shaven cock and suck my smooth balls. I want to dot pre-cum from my cock all over her nose, cheeks and eyelids. I would like to bend her over and lick her tight arsehole whilst fingerfucking her. Then, taking her over to the window, I want to her to bend, in full sight of any chance passersby, and take my cock up her arse. The arsefucking would be long and forceful, the dull ache making her gasp. Once I have finally flooded her arse, I want to suck it back out of her. [Nice pic by the way, did I mention?]
Not interested in anyone under 18. And if you are thinking of doing anything illegal, my advice is don't do it. Fantasy is fantasy - personally, I'm keeping it that way.
eymale

Unread postby eymale » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:37 am

Time to turn my attention to the other one (on the right). "Dont worry love", I say, "You may be second choice but I am going to have some fun with you too." Lifting her up I carry her to the sofa and dump her over the arm. Taking off those denim shorts of hers, I use the belt, not harshly but just to instil a little respect, across its arse. To make sure that a nice, rosy glow on its rear lets it know its place. "Any good at gymnastics?" I ask. I have placed a long necked wine bottle on the floor. I lead her by the hand and encourage her to squat down lower and lower. The cold glass rim nudges inside her tight arsehole. She sinks down onto it a long way, swallowing much of the long neck inside her arse. Lifting her top and pulling out her tits I then kneel and suck on her nips, rolling them enthusiastically. She looks embarassed, still sat there, squatting on a bottle. Standing up again, I ask her to lick my cock and she does so obediently, clearly relishing dick despite her situation. I seem to have broken her in. I will fuck her later but first I want her to suck my cock. She does so, a little inexpertly, but its nice. When I fill her mouth with spunk she does as she is told and keeps it in her mouth. I kiss her and suck it back out then spit it on top of her head; rubbing the spunk into her crown.
Not interested in anyone under 18. And if you are thinking of doing anything illegal, my advice is don't do it. Fantasy is fantasy - personally, I'm keeping it that way.
eymale

Unread postby The Owner » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:27 am

Love to rape those sluts and impregnate them
The Owner
Normal Poster

Unread postby timrhesus » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:37 am

I'd fuck the one on the rights ass, then get her friend to suck me clean after
timrhesus

Unread postby cunado81 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:06 pm

these chicks make my cock so hard i loved the fantasies that everyone put up how about some more pics?
Attachments
IMG_1312.jpg
IMG_1321.jpg
IMG_1310.jpg
cunado81
Normal Poster

Unread postby Jalan0828 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:46 pm

I want to douse both of them with my hot sticky cum, I want to leave them on the ground painted in my white baby cream begging for more.
I will fake your pics if you fake, cum, cock or caption mines
Jalan0828
Active Poster

Unread postby ooo01 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:27 pm

Would fuck the left one first while she eats out her friend, then shoot a big load in her pussy. While her friend is eating out that load I fuck her and give her a load.
ooo01