Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to upload photos/post topics/PM/Chat, remove ADs and access tons more features.

Best way to have a big cumshot

Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your Y!M and MSN and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures chat
Forum rules
18+

Best way to have a big cumshot

Unread postby ozblaster » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:27 am

Hi there
most of my cumshots tend to be large shots that barely stay on the pics or whatever i'm coming on (including my wife :) ). I have found that generally two hours of horny chatting camming and looking at hot pics makes me shoot big time. Drinking Lots of water leading up to a cumshot helps with big loads...as does a nice worn pair of wifes panties... smell drives my cock nuts!

what does everyone else do to get a big load off?

ozblaster
ozblaster
Normal Poster

Re: Best way to have a big cumshot

Unread postby donniejones123 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:25 am

drinking a ton of water ALWAYS helps get a huge cum shot, and feels so much better too. but afterwards is the worst, when you have to go to the bathroom soooooooo bad, but you are unable to pee for about 20 minutes
donniejones123
Normal Poster

Unread postby thonglover1987 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:32 am

edging usually makes me jiz alot, water is key same here got to piss afterwards is a pain lol
thonglover1987

Unread postby SliceOfElegance » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:57 am

Waiting 3 days is generally the optimum time I've found. Any longer than that and the rate of benefit increase drops.
Then edging - about 45 minutes gives a lot of cum which is not too hard to control if you want to land it on a target, but thats just me.
Some of my best coverings have not been the biggest loads, just well directed.
SliceOfElegance
Respected Member
Respected Member