Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to upload photos/post topics/PM/Chat, remove ADs and access tons more features.

are there any women who like cum on their clothes?

Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your Y!M and MSN and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures chat
Forum rules
18+

are there any women who like cum on their clothes?

Unread postby c1987h » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:46 pm

If there are any women on here who like it when men cum on their clothes? I like to cum on bras, socks and swimsuits/ bikinis. Pm me with what you have and we can go from there ;) I hope there are young women on here who are turned on by this who will reply...
c1987h
Extreme Poster

Re: are there any women who like cum on their clothes?

Unread postby c1987h » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:33 pm

Anyone at all?
c1987h
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Kabooby » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:51 pm

I like it. I have often had my brother cum over my jeans. He once got me to bend over in tight jeans and wiped his cock all over my ass in them until he cum over my clothed ass. x My son too has done similar things.
Kabooby
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby c1987h » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:44 pm

Kabooby do you want me to cum on your bras, socks and/or swimsuits? Let me know what you want...
c1987h
Extreme Poster

Unread postby Kabooby » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:02 am

c1987h wrote:Kabooby do you want me to cum on your bras, socks and/or swimsuits? Let me know what you want...

Well I never wear swimsuits and I wear bras very rarely ;) I normally wear tight jeans showing off my ass and tight tops showing of my tits, which are huge. ;) x If you like I'll take some pics of my tight ass in jeans if you want to have a go at wiping you cock over my clothed ass before you blow your load over it. ;) xxx
Kabooby
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby Hourglass » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:39 pm

Kabooby wrote:I like it. I have often had my brother cum over my jeans. He once got me to bend over in tight jeans and wiped his cock all over my ass in them until he cum over my clothed ass. x My son too has done similar things.

Well, that just might be the hottest thing I've ever read. :P
Samples of my work in my thread... http://www.cumonprintedpics.com/viewtop ... =3&t=15102
I take private c & c pic requests, and will consider virtually any pic (read my Profile).
Hourglass
Active Poster

Unread postby Kabooby » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:06 pm

;)
Well I felt bad a while ago. My son has jerked off to me before I know because I have caught him doing it several times onto pictures and my jeans. He always layed my jeans out and was doing them where my ass would be when I wear them. I caught him doing that a lot until one day his slut girlfriend cheated on him, and he was upset about it. So I bent over for him and he rubbed his cock against my tight jeans until he came down my ass. I was still with my husband at the time. But at least I made my son feel good when he needed it. He's back with his girlfriend now... he married her.
Kabooby
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby Hourglass » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:03 pm

Kabooby wrote:;)
Well I felt bad a while ago. My son has jerked off to me before I know because I have caught him doing it several times onto pictures and my jeans. He always layed my jeans out and was doing them where my ass would be when I wear them. I caught him doing that a lot until one day his slut girlfriend cheated on him, and he was upset about it. So I bent over for him and he rubbed his cock against my tight jeans until he came down my ass. I was still with my husband at the time. But at least I made my son feel good when he needed it. He's back with his girlfriend now... he married her.

*sigh*
You realize you're the dream Mom that every son wishes he had, right? ;)
That's a very hot - and very sweet - story. I think it's safe to say that not many mothers would have been so understanding or caring. Kudos to you. :)
I'm a little surprised he married that girl, though.
Samples of my work in my thread... http://www.cumonprintedpics.com/viewtop ... =3&t=15102
I take private c & c pic requests, and will consider virtually any pic (read my Profile).
Hourglass
Active Poster

Unread postby Kabooby » Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:19 pm

Hourglass wrote:

*sigh*
That's a very hot - and very sweet - story. I think it's safe to say that not many mothers would have been so understanding or caring. Kudos to you. :)

I was too, and very disappointed. She is such a mean bitch to him all the time and she cheats on him on a regular basis. :\
Kabooby
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby Hourglass » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:36 pm

Kabooby wrote:
Hourglass wrote:

*sigh*

I was too, and very disappointed. She is such a mean bitch to him all the time and she cheats on him on a regular basis. :\

I'm sorry to hear that. :( It sounds to me like he should have put the ring on the hand of a certain other special woman, instead.
Hourglass
Active Poster

Unread postby c1987h » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:33 pm

Back to the original question... anyone want me to cum on their bra, socks, swimsuits?
c1987h
Extreme Poster