Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to upload photos/post topics/PM/Chat, remove ADs and access tons more features.

wife/girlfriend/daughters used knickers/panties

Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your Y!M and MSN and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures chat
Forum rules
18+

wife/girlfriend/daughters used knickers/panties

Unread postby pantyburgler » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:32 am

ive recently started to get turned on by sniffing me wifes used knickers whilst i wank off, ive even gone through my sister in laws dirty clothes bin and found her dirty knickers and wanked off in her toilet whilst i was sniffing them ( ans she was in the next room!!!)
id love to smell some more knickers but im wary of buying used knickers/panties online as im sure they will be fakes..... is there anybody out there that would like to swap or donate genuine pairs of used ladys/ girls knickers to feed my newly found perversion? id love to smell someone elses wife/girlfriend/daughter. i can take pics of me wanking over them if need be?
pantyburgler

Re: wife/girlfriend/daughters used knickers/panties

Unread postby wanna_see » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:41 pm

What country are you in?
wanna_see
Active Poster

Unread postby bobbyz » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:43 am

id love to trade... im in the uk
bobbyz

Unread postby my18yroldcock » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:57 pm

Nicked a couple a pairs of my teen girlfriend.... if your interested ill swap.
my18yroldcock
Normal Poster

Unread postby Semk » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:08 am

Ive had many sneaky wanks in my Sister in laws knickers dirty clean it does not matter. I love sniffing her worn ones and the spunking in them. my cum on her damp patch is such a turn on. I have also wanked when she calls out our house when I know she's calling, I stand in the hallway as she enters our kitchen at the very last second I close the hallway door so I'm at the other side of the door and she's about 10 feet away wanking whilst wearing her bra knickers and tights. Then its not long before I'm exploding my juices all over. I have to clean up quickly then pretend I'm happy to see her!!!! I am believe me ;) ;) ;) ;)
Semk
Normal Poster

Unread postby tosser1 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:26 pm

Here is my girlfriend in her cock teasing gear, gonna post pics of me playing with her panties and other stuff. Hope you like the pic.Her sister lives in the same house too, might see whats in her bottom drawer too. :lol:
Attachments
002 (3).JPG
tosser1