free cum tribute Live cams!
Click Here to register for a free forum account
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to upload photos/post topics/PM/Chat, remove pop-up ADs, subscribe to topics and access many more features.

Seriously obsessed with my sis in law

Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your Y!M and MSN and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures chat
Forum rules
18+

Seriously obsessed with my sis in law

Unread postby Bigbootylover28 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:18 am

Hey everyone so I'm married I love my wife to death, but her sexy ass sister is what I'm obsessed over everytime she's around I get these thoughts in my head of wanting to bang her so good cus she's a virgin and only 19, maybe teach her a thing or two. Shes so sexy tho she's not skinny she's more chubby but I don't mind her tits and ass are to die for, today she was wearing this low cut shirt and I couldn't keep my eyes off those tits and these black tights that make her ass stick out so good.

I do cum in her panties alot and have vids of me doing, I even try to pretend to be other guys by making fake profiles to try to get her to send me nudes, she has revealed some things that shocked me, like she shaves her pussy and that she masterbate every once in awhile, I have seen some of her panties with cum stains on them from her, I have licked her pussy spot one her panties and she's tastes so good. Sorry I know I'm rambling on.

Kik me at bigbootyfucker26 we can talk more wouldn't mind sharing the vids and pics of some of her panties.
Bigbootylover28

Re: Seriously obsessed with my sis in law

Unread postby 123456789qwerty » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:24 am

Add me on kik Steve_Hartley. Can't seem to find you
123456789qwerty
Active Poster

Re: Seriously obsessed with my sis in law

Unread postby Trayvonk11 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:26 am

Kik trayvonk11 if you wanna talk about your mom sister wife daughter with a BBC. Genuine people only.
Trayvonk11
Active Poster