Click Here to register for a free forum account.
Simple 1-step registration process. Be able to upload photos/post topics/PM/Chat, remove ADs and access tons more features.

Anyone ever deliberately try and get caught jacking off?? :D

Includes forum games such as Fuck Marry Kill, Queen of Cum game, What would you do to her game, and a topic to post your Y!M and MSN and SKYPE for live cam cumming General non cumming on pictures chat
Forum rules
18+

Anyone ever deliberately try and get caught jacking off?? :D

Unread postby df15uk » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:57 pm

Anyone ever deliberately try and get caught jacking off by female friends or family and record it to see there reaction?
Would love to here about it or see it! :D
df15uk

Re: Anyone ever deliberately try and get caught jacking off?

Unread postby arkainin » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:09 pm

When I was 14 I did this for the benefit of a aunt. It ended well...
arkainin

Unread postby Hourglass » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:45 am

Never been that bold. I'm one of those who usually has the doors locked, curtains drawn, and lights out. :lol:
...Usually. ;)
Samples of my work in my thread... http://www.cumonprintedpics.com/viewtop ... =3&t=15102
I take private c & c pic requests, and will consider virtually any pic (read my Profile).
Hourglass
Active Poster

Unread postby hertbrian69 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:50 am

My cousin was watching tv and while she wasn't looking I started masturbating and I asked her to look over at me. She was really shocked at first, but then she asked why I was masturbating and I told her because I know she likes seeing cum. It ended with me cumming in a shot glass and her swallowing it.
hertbrian69

Unread postby re2_13903 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:29 am

I tried once but was unsuccessful (I think). I was on a trip and staying at a motel, two female friends were staying a few doors down. I left the chades closed but open by the door just wide enough that someone at the door would be able to see me on the bed from the waist down (this would feasibly allow me to claim innocence as I wouldn't be able to see them directly). We were planning to meet up and they were going to swing by the room. My plan was for them to "catch" me going at it when they came to know at the door. Unfortunately they called me up a bit early and suggested meeting at the car. It's possible they walked past the room and saw me but I honestly doubt it.

On a related note, when I was a freshman in college I was enjoying some alone time, cock in hand, while my roommate was at football practice when I heard a knock at the door. I called out something like "hello" or "who is it?" and heard my friend Laura on the other side. I barely had time to pull the blancket over me before she let herself in. I think she wanted to go to dinner or something and I had a hard time trying to think of a way to get her to leave so I could get dressed - I was nude from the waist down. She even sat on the bed while we talked! I finally persuaded her to leave though I can't remember how. I would have loved to show her what I had been busy with but she really wasn't the kind of girl who would take that well. Still, it was a pretty exciting situation.
re2_13903

Unread postby lovedumbteensluts » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:06 pm

hertbrian69 wrote:My cousin was watching tv and while she wasn't looking I started masturbating and I asked her to look over at me. She was really shocked at first, but then she asked why I was masturbating and I told her because I know she likes seeing cum. It ended with me cumming in a shot glass and her swallowing it.

lol no this did not happen.
lovedumbteensluts

Unread postby Longview564 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:32 pm

i remeber i was trying to get caught by my cousin once but i chickened out when she knocked the door so i pulled up my bedcovers then she came over to show me something online i was hard as a rock the time
Longview564
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby arkainin » Thu May 12, 2011 11:46 pm

I once caught a girl I liked in 7th grade fingering in class.... Fond memories
arkainin

Unread postby bifistereo » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:59 pm

I know everyone seems to have a ludicrous cousin or family member story... but I did get very brave once when I was drunk staying at a cousins house. We fell asleep in the living room, i was stretched out on the couch and she was on a recliner chair to the right of the couch. She was passed out and I decided to jack off on the couch. I wasn't brave enough to cum though.. and certainly not brave enough to get off the couch and go closer to her. I was pretty drunk so I may not have been as stealthily quiet as I thought i was at the time. I jacked off the next day like crazy at the thought that she could hear me but just kept her eyes closed. Probably not though.
bifistereo

Unread postby stockinglover112 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:03 am

make my sis watch me is hot
stockinglover112

Unread postby stackfast » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:28 pm

Nope. Don't really have a thing for getting caught. I'd rather lay cum "traps". Also, I'd be the talk of the town and I'd rather not to have that :cry: feeling when walking into a room full of people who potentially know.
stackfast
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby just2323@live.com » Wed May 23, 2012 1:16 am

i was11 at the time at my firends his for the night and want downstairs to chech his mom out and started to jackoff and she caught me form the conner of her eyes and came over to me and suck me till i came all over her face. we did this each time i spent the night and stared fuckin her when i was 13 good times
just2323@live.com

Unread postby looping1979 » Wed May 23, 2012 2:15 am

just2323@live.com wrote:i was11 at the time at my firends his for the night and want downstairs to chech his mom out and started to jackoff and she caught me form the conner of her eyes and came over to me and suck me till i came all over her face. we did this each time i spent the night and stared fuckin her when i was 13 good times

A mythomaniac is in the place :roll:
looping1979

Unread postby Thor500 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:22 am

looping1979 wrote:
just2323@live.com wrote:i was11 at the time at my firends his for the night and want downstairs to chech his mom out and started to jackoff and she caught me form the conner of her eyes and came over to me and suck me till i came all over her face. we did this each time i spent the night and stared fuckin her when i was 13 good times

A mythomaniac is in the place :roll:

Like this is true and if so prove it
Will take celeb request for 2 karma and non celeb requests for 1 karma
Thor500
Active Poster

Unread postby badlad » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:34 am

I was once in a supermarket parking lot and wondered what it would be like getting caught, this woman came up to her car parked next to me and caught me jacking off and apologised for disturbing me, still got the video of anyones interested.
badlad

Unread postby GoldenHorseshoe » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:19 pm

badlad wrote: still got the video of anyones interested.

Considering where you posted this, I'm pretty sure everyone's interested :)
GoldenHorseshoe

Unread postby deathkiller » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:16 pm

lets see :P
yahoo: deathkiller2012
Msn: deathkiller@live.co.uk
deathkiller
Active Poster

Unread postby badlad » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:12 am

A couple of screen caps for you.........
Attachments
ab 137.jpg
ab 136.jpg
badlad

Unread postby badlad » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:18 am

badlad

Unread postby dirtyoldman » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:15 pm

badlad wrote:Video for ya
http://videobam.com/PdMen

Good show !
dirtyoldman
Respected Member
Respected Member

Unread postby toesucker30 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:19 pm

did so my younger cousin could see. she jacked me off a few times and we ended up having sex.
toesucker30
Active Poster